Monday, March 2, 2009

Blaire Bear


Look at this cutie pie - Blaire Bear! I had her all ready and looking cute for school last Thursday so I insisted that she practice some poses for me. Notice that hiney bo, it's not all diaper. That little girl has a behind. And they say she gets it from me! Today she and Blythe had a cat fight over the computer. Earlier she bopped Turner on the head with a hard plastic alligator. I'm not sure what that riff was about. She'll say "No, no Turn, Turn!" Having a big brother has taught her how to take up for herself. However, no need for that because Reed is constantly watching out her...making sure Turner doesn't have her baby (which she does not share - no negotiating), that her sippy cup is available and her blanket close by. He is quite the mother hen when it comes to "his baby." That's what he calls her - "my baby." Sometimes I suggest that she should try out the potty, but she says "No NayNay, I baby" and off she goes strutting her stuff. Soon enough she will be our big girl and proud of it. Just like Reed and Blythe she will slowly gain her independence and ween herself off her baby ways. Have we spoiled her? Sure, but not as much as Reed has. What a super big brother and what a precious baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment