Sunday, March 1, 2009


June is hanging in there, just lingering really. It is hurtful to watch her die. Yesterday I got there early and we were alone. She told me she was on her deathbed for sure. I replied that yes, I guess she was. I said, "June, are you scared?" She whimpered "Yeah." I said, "Well, I would be too. It's just the fear of the unknown." The unknown in that we've never been to heaven so that it is somewhat unknown. She answered "Yeah." I said "Well, you know the bible says Out of the body into the presence of God." June answered "Yeah, I'm going to meet my Maker." "And He will say Well Done, my good and faithful servant" I replied. When she said I hope so, I assured her that I knew He would. There is something very special about sharing time with someone who you know is in there last days. So soon she will be with God. Wow, I should be joyful for her, and I am as much as the human in me will allow it. It's hard to wrap my brain around the spirit world. Are we humans trying to live a spirit filled life or are we spirits living in a world of humans? Just a thought...

No comments:

Post a Comment