Saturday, March 28, 2009

Well, I was going to do some serious blogging, but after watching Amanda do the belly bump with Michelle I have no other thought in my head! For one thing, I so remember Michelle as a little girl in church and GA camp. That beautiful hair and tiny voice as well as a tiny tummy! And then there was Amanda hangin' out with my precious niece Paige with all the Jr. high and High school stuff...slumber parties, cheer leading, etc. I'm just sure I can find a picture somewhere in all my stuff. So hold that thought and I'll add one later. When I can clear my head I will get back to blogging my first thought which was....?

In all seriousness - loved the belly shots (I have several of myself) and you are still as adorable as "back in the day."

1 comment:

  1. Ahhhh... thank you for making ME go back and look at OLD junior high CHEERLEADING pictures! To only have that BODY again! :) Good Times!

    ReplyDelete