Monday, February 2, 2009

"I got knocked up"


Today Blythe and I were coloring together while T-man was napping. "NayNay, you want to color the tittys"? she asked. I said "What baby"? "You want to color the tittys"?, and she turned to a page that had kittys on it. Too cute - it reminded me of last week when she said, "NayNay, I got knocked up". "What"?! I froze. "I got knocked up" she repeated. She and Reed were playing a game with dogs that got locked up in their dog houses. Her speech is getting better all the time as Katie reminds her of the different sounds like "k" and "l". She is so smart and loves to learn and do projects with her mommy. Time with her is passing so quickly and soon she will be in school. I pray she can be a child as long as possible while I enjoy her sweet innocence.

1 comment:

  1. Crack me up! Kids say the funniest things... they really are the funniest people and they don't even mean to be! They are SO INNOCENT and that is what is SO GREAT!

    Keep'm coming! :)

    ReplyDelete